My Dream Destination

 My Dream Destination
Image result for south korea
South Korea!!!
I really wanted to visit South Korea in the Future not only because I like K pop Idols and Kdramas
also because South korea is really beautiful and very Traditional and it has different Sceneries that you can visit .
Image result for namsan tower
Namsan Tower!!!
N Seoul Tower or known as Namsan Tower is one of the beautiful sceneries thet captivated me to even love South korea more .Namsan tower has a really perfect view located in Namsan Mountain in Central KOREA .
Image result for jeju island
Jeju Island!!!
It is the largest Island off the coast of the Korean Peninsula and It has lot of beautiful beaches around it lush countryside and seaside Hotels design for Rest and Relaxation.It is the best for vacationing and suits for all of us especially me because I like beaches.
Image result for kdrama
KDrama!!!
And this is the most Important thing that motivated me to go to South korea it Inspired me because of the cute and TALENTED Korean actors.Once I started watching K dramas I barely can't stop because it is very beautiful and just addicting.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Movie Review -Barely Lethal

#bestFRIENDgoals